Insulating Exterior Paint
Hy-Tech insulating exterior house paint will protect, waterproof and seal while providing space age ceramic insulation technology. Insulating ceramic interior and exterior paint provides the ultimate in product performance and ease of application.
* Environmentally friendly * Mildew and ultraviolet resistant * Formulated with the finest pigments and resins * Are free of lead, chromate and mercury hazards * Able to withstand hurricane force winds.
Easy to Apply, Long Lasting AND They INSULATE!
Exterior Insulating House Paint
- Insulating Flat #100 Matt finish Latex Paint: Insulating vinyl acrylic house paint. Ideal for exterior walls. One coat hide with ceramic porcelain durability.
- Hy-Tech Ceramic Satin #200 Acrylic Satin Finish House Paint, high hiding, self cleaning, easy soap and water cleanup.
- Insul-Flex Elastomeric #1000 Exterior Waterproofing Coating:
Insulating, waterproofing coating which provides a thick, continuous rubber-like membrane on the painted surface eliminating cracking and water intrusion.
- Encapsulguard #1100 an elastomeric acrylic encapsulment coating that provides an economical, effective and safe sealing of lead base paints, arsenic treated lumber and asbestos materials.
- Super Thane #1200 Industrial Polyurethane Gloss Enamel:
For exterior or interior use on surfaces where a durable, high gloss enamel finish is desired.
USA Order Toll Free: 1-866-649-8324
* International Orders: 321-984-9777 * Fax: 321-984-1022
This website is part of the Hy-Tech Thermal Solutions network of insulation & construction-industry Web sites:
Main Sales Website | ceramic additives.com | Insulating house paint.com | Insulation Solutions.com
Insulate with Paint | HyTech Corporate Website | Do-It-Yourself Home Repair Center
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Hy-Tech's insulating paint products
"The Space Age Solution to Energy Conservation"